[sword-devel] CDEarth GPL violation

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Mar 27 10:24:53 MST 2008

I have written to Software Freedom Law Centre (the Eben Moglen lot), who
as pro-bono dealt with busybox's various rip-offs.

I asked them a) for advise and b) whether we would fulfil the criteria
for pro-bono representation.

I did this off my own back, based on the (minimal) contributions I had
to various programmes.

The full letter was copied to Troy, Chris and DM, but I would be happy
to pass it on to anyone else who is a developer - I just did not want it
here on the list.

Peter