[sword-devel] [bd-users] Map Idea

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Mar 23 04:04:55 MST 2008

Looking at the KML files distributed by Openbible.info (under a free
licence) - these contain all info one ever would want.

The coordinates work in Googlemaps flawlessly as soon as one appends

12:8&lt;/a&gt;, &lt;a

search in googlemaps for E35.261226, N31.916978 and you end up in Ai.

So a genbook or dictionary or whatever made out of this data should be a
fairly straight forward matter as such - but for the fact that currently
none of the interfaces will currently load images etc from the internet.