[sword-devel] BPBible 0.2

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:24:36 MST 2008

Hi,

I've dos2unix'ed it and uploaded a new version. I hope this has worked. It's
always a bit hard to find it out from windows, but notepad seems to render
it badly, so it should have worked.

The installmgr stuff should all be there in svn:
http://www.crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/bindings/swig/sword.i
http://www.crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/bindings/swig/installmgr.i

I committed this a few weeks ago. Sorry that I hadn't communicated it.

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)