[sword-devel] Malagasy bible ?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 10:03:07 MST 2008

Further details.....

Last night I succeeded to make a preliminary build of the Malagasy
http://go-bible.org/ Go Bible . I have sent an email to the web-master of
the  http://www.biblafrique.org/ Bible Afrique  site, to see if they would
be interested.

En route towards making the Go Bible application, I converted the
BibleMalagasy file to ThML format, albeit without a proper ThML.head
section, which is not required by Go Bible Creator.

I need help from someone to translate the
http://gobible.jolon.org/developer/GoBibleCreator/GoBibleCreator.html Go
Bible User Interface .

David Haslam