[sword-devel] MacSword site

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 01:08:45 MST 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:51 AM, Nathan Youngman <junkmail at nathany.com> wrote:

>  we could do that, but it's less then ideal in my mind... not having
>  the domain, that is.
>
>  i'll wait a bit to hear from Will... maybe you might want to email him
>  as well, for emphasis :)
>
>  the domain could be registered at an account that we all share access
>  to, that seems ideal to me.

That would be ideal, but for the time being you can start with moving
the site onto Sourceforge, then, if you can get in touch with Will and
he gives you the domain name, then you can point that to the
Sourceforge-hosted site.  I believe that is how some other sites deal
with it (doesn't Bibletime do that?)  It's probably best to keep the
site documents hosted on Sourceforge's site, so that whoever maintains
the project can maintain the site by default.  Maintenance of the
domain is just a nice sugar coating.

--Greg