[sword-devel] MacSword site

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Tue Mar 18 00:15:25 MST 2008

Am 18.03.2008 um 05:03 schrieb Greg Hellings:

> On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:03 PM, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> On Mar 17, 2008, at 10:48 PM, Jónatas Ferreira wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed today (and it was talked about here) that the MacSword
>> website still has an old version of MacSword (1.2.1.) while I already
>> have 1.3.1b1 installed. I can't seem to find an up-to-date version on
>> the web. Where should I direct someone that wants to download
>> MacSword? Is there another URL?
>>
>> It's on SourceForge. The MacSword site is dead for all practical
>> purposes.
>
> Why not have the SF-provided MacSword website be the new main portal
> if there are issues getting ahold of the maintainer of the website?
> Whoever had administrative access over the SF project also has access
> to the macsword.sourceforge.com site.

That's true.
The SF web space would be fully sufficient as the main portal.
And it would be in public hands. There must not be necessarily a
macsword.com domain, the SF one would be enough IMO.

But I'm not a web developer at least for when it comes to design.
For a start we maybe could use the old website and just copy it over
there and update it.

Manfred