[sword-devel] Future MacSword

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 17 09:16:40 MST 2008

Hi Nathan.

We don't use Lucene any longer (for quite a while now actually).
Instead Apple's SearchKit is used for indexing/searching.
Maybe there is time to create a Spotlight plugin in the future. But
more important things need to get done actually.
Do you know if SearchKit is available on iPhone?

Would be good if you could contact Will and ask for that.
I would find it good to also have the website sources version
controlled actually.

Manfred