[sword-devel] mod2osis

DavidTroidl at aol.com DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 12:27:27 MST 2008

Hi,

I just downloaded mod2osis.exe.  When I tried to run it, I got the  following
error:
C:\Sword\mod2osis.exe: couldn't find module: wlc

I'm using BibleCS 1.5.9, on Windows XP SP2, with the WLC  module installed.
I assume the module name is the [WLC] that appears at the top of the .conf
file.  I tried it both ways, with and without the [ ].
WLC is a zipped module, if that matters.

I looked on the WIKI, but couldn't find anything useful.  Can anybody  help?

Peace,

David