[sword-devel] New viewer for Sugar (OLPC)

Daryl Daly dwdaly at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 22:33:16 MST 2008

I have started work on a viewer for Sword modules for the Sugar UI otherwise known as the OLPC or XO. This is my first Sugar project and I have not worked with the Sword API before. This viewer is very rudimentary (pre-alpha version quality) and I welcome any comments or suggestions.  I wanted to include a module since the interface does not allow downloading new modules yet. :)  Currently the module is WEB (World English Bible). I would like a bible version which is more suited to children but I have not found one yet. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.