[sword-devel] javascript chat

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Mar 7 21:04:35 MST 2008

Thanks for the suggestions John.  It might be a solutions, but we'd like
to have things 'project' oriented, so when people are working on a
tagging project or whatever, they can see only the other people logged
in working on that same project so they can collaborate while working.

We'd also like to use our community site login names for nicks, possibly
keep history in the future, and other stuff.

But just something simple right now to start.

I've looked at on2me, which might be a good place to start until we get
something going ourselves, but we'll still have to modify it to use our
user framework for logins and such, so I'm not sure it's worth the
hassle of worrying how the author will react to our modifying his code,
plus we won't be able to make the tool available for other sites to use.