[sword-devel] irc chat times?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jun 30 11:45:01 MST 2008

It is very variable.

A lot of people log in for the whole day, but are only active for very
limited periods.

I tend to find most responses between midnight and 4am GMT, reflecting
the geographical spread of contributors. It does help tp use nicks in
first posts - my client e.g. is running much of the time in the
background but is set to bleep loudly when someone mentions me by name.

Peter