[sword-devel] usfm2osis.pl

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 10:12:44 MST 2008

Bibledit export makes OSIS files structured as Book/Chapter/Verse
whereas the SnowFall Software conversion program generates OSIS files
structured as Book/Section/Paragraph in which verse numbers are tagged as
"milestones".

There are some third party Bible software programs that can read the former
but not the latter type of OSIS file structure. One of these is
GoBibleCreator.

-- David