[sword-devel] 2007 ESV update

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 17:53:17 MST 2008

I created the current version we have. I was unaware of the update.
I'd be happy to do the conversion. We just need to secure the data and
permission from Crossway.

My personal opinion, this is the best English module we have to offer.
The KJV is more feature complete (strong's, morph, WoC) and worthy as
the second best only because of its age.

In Him,
	DM