[sword-devel] Plone Product

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:06:58 MST 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:58 PM, jonathan batteas
<jonathanbatteas at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my first post to this mailing list. I was wondering if there
> is anyone out there interested, or currently working on, creating a
> product for the Plone content management system which takes advantage
> of the SWORD Engine API to view scriptures through the browser
> interface? thank you.

I'm not aware of anything that interfaces with Plone, but I know there
are a few web-based interfaces, most notably the SWORDWeb (visible at
http://www.crosswire.org/study/).  There are a few others with more
specific interfaces and/or with other technologies.

--Greg