[sword-devel] Copyright status of resources

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 23 22:58:01 MST 2008

jonathon wrote:
> All:
>
> I've just been asked about the copyright status of the following
> resources created by _The Sword Project_
>
> * Hebrew to Greek Dictionary of Septuagint Words
> * Greek to Hebrew Dictionary of Septuagint Words
>
> a) What is the copyright status of those resources;

It says it is copyrighted...

> b) Where is it found, so I can tell the person who asked me where to
> look to get the copyright status of resources created by _The Sword
> Project_;

in the DistributionLicense field of the associated .conf files. If you
want to use it, you should contact the author, Pierre Leblanc. It's
based on an OLB module he made, so you might be able to find him hanging
out in OLB circles (but the resource is relatively old, so no guarantees).

--Chris