[sword-devel] Cross-references module

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Sun Jun 22 13:38:24 MST 2008

Manfred Bergmann wrote:
> I would like to have a subview somewhere in the bible view that shows
> the cross-references of the verses that are currently displayed. When
> the bible view is scrolled, the cross-reference view is synched in
> scrolling so that one can always see cross-references to the currently
> displayed verses.

I think this would be a front end feature and not a module structure. Do
a lookup in the commentary module and find the info for all the verses
of the passage being displayed in the bible module and strip out the
comments and use just the cross-references to produce a list of verses
to display.

Jerry