[sword-devel] Hungarian Károli Bible - double acute accented vowels

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Jun 21 02:55:16 MST 2008

David Haslam wrote:
> Thanks Peter.
> How soon can this move from beta to the main repository ?
> -- David H.
> Peter von Kaehne wrote:
>> An updated version is in the beta repository. Thanks.
Basically we are testing at the moment all modules in Beta.

The faster this is concluded the faster all move on into Main.

Wrt the Karoli - I have no access to a Mac, so I can never do MacSword
testing. I think I have done everything else.

If you do have access to a Mac, test the module and put your results
onto the wiki.