[sword-devel] Betatesting in Bibletime

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Jun 20 00:30:06 MST 2008

I had a short exchange with Eeli last night about the modules in Beta.

He explained that at the moment they focus on Qt4 and not so much on
OSIS/module compliance, hence even their cutting edge code might be
buggy and not fully featured. And the current 1.6 is a dead branch now.

He suggested that we should not test our modules in BT, but simply move
on - any problems turning up in BT are in all likelihood BT problems and
need to be treated as BT bugs, rather than as module bugs.