[sword-devel] GerGruenewald and Daniel 3 - apocryphal material incorporated

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jun 18 01:40:01 MST 2008

Chris Little wrote:
> I guess your suggestion is that the material from Greek Daniel should be
> removed from the text.

Indeed. This was my suggestion. The problem with this particular text
is that it is neither here nor there. It contains some septuaginta
material but not others.  So someone along the line from the printed
book to  Crosswire has already removed parts (unless Gruenwald himself
was selective) and my suggestion was towards cleaning up the remaining mess.

> We don't do manual edits to text or manual versification changes.
> Whatever is in the source goes into the module. The only exception is
> those books that are not part of the 66-book canon, which can't be
> incorporated for technical reasons.

I appreciate this. and I am looking forward to Genbook bibles

Peter