[sword-devel] ABU - red letter markup problem

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 14:34:39 MST 2008

I just downloaded the latest ABU.

The problem is that <q marker="" who="Jesus"> spans multiple verses. The
markup is correct OSIS. This will not work in any system that uses table
cells to display text in parallel, such as BibleTool. Or shows verses in
isolation, such as a search result, in any of our tools.

BD requires that each verse is well formed, and will strip markup
otherwise. This is what is happening here.

DM