[sword-devel] Hackathon

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 16:53:24 MST 2008

I'd be in on it...assuming I get Internet.  I've got what I expect to be
maybe 15% done of what I want to get done with regard to the Genbook bible
stuff.  I also have a few days off already in my new job (btw, for those who
have been praying for me, thanks.)

We occasionally hold those on Cathnet.  We call them Sprints, a name we
stole from the Plone community.  Don't know if people like the word 'Sprint'
better than 'Hackathon', just throwing it out there.

-DJ

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 11:30 PM, Thomas Abthorpe <tabthorpe at freebsd.org>