[sword-devel] Russian Bible software in zipped HTML repositories

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Fri Jun 13 15:24:33 MST 2008

Chris Little wrote:
> ..I'm not sure that there's much value in yet another 19th to
> early 20th century English translation.) ...

I can understand saying that, however, with the talk about being able to
search multiple modules there may be a reason. If there are versus with
uniquely translated words it could provide hits that would otherwise be
missed. It could also be used to develop an English biblical thesaurus.
Also, depending on the translator's sources, skills, methods or bias
there may be other reasons to be interested.

Jerry