[sword-devel] Fwd: Help me to make a module

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 13:03:51 MST 2008

Irrespective of the practicalities, the enquirer should take note of the
copyright situation.

"Although there are several accepted versions, traditionally, the most
widely accepted Catholic Bible is the "Biblia de Jerusalen". Its first
Spanish translation was published in 1967 and was revised in 1973. It is
also available in a modern Latin American version, and it comes with full
introductory texts and comments."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_translations_of_the_Bible#Roman_Catholic_translations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_translations_of_the_Bible#Roman_Catholic_translations

1967 is too recent for the Spanish Jerusalem Bible to be public domain!

-- David