[sword-devel] CD Artwork aka HELP

Chris Morgan chris.morganiser at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:41:41 MST 2008

Troy,

I could *probably* (only *probably*) do it tommorow, preferably if I had
higher-quality versions of the CrossWire logo, The SWORD Project logo and
references to the Linux and Windows things.  (Having tried it, I can say
that the photo really isn't good enough quality to base it on without
significant manual tracing.  Inkscape has automatic tracing tool that works
well with B&W, but not so well with greyscale.)

God bless,

Chris Morgan <chris.morganiser at gmail.com>

"I would talk in iambic pentameter if it were easier."
— Howard Nemerov
"Unfortunately, it isn't."
— Chris Morgan