[sword-devel] usfm2osis.pl

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Wed Jun 4 17:48:35 MST 2008

I am trying to use usfm2osis.pl to convert some USFM files to an OSIS
file for import. I was able to use the Bibledit export feature, but it
doesn't preserve paragraph tags. I haven't been able to get usfm2osis.pl
to actually find the data I am wanting to transform. I put the script in
the folder with the USFM files (named 01GENVB6.txt, 02EXOVB26.txt, and
so on), but I am not sure what to enter in the terminal.  ./usfm2osis.pl
VB -o vb.xml vb26.txt isn't right (VB being the module, vb.xml being the
output file). I am not sure how to use the wildcards for this script. I
know there must be a simple answer, but it's escaping me.

Daniel

--
PMBX license 1502