[sword-devel] Spanish material: dictionaries, devotionaries, etc ...

Pedro Giffuni pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 22:27:43 MST 2008

Hello;

I haven't had much time lately to work on sword-related stuff and my hands are full with the final review of some english GenBooks, so I thought I should share a link I found with some nice Spanish content, JIC someone is interested:

http://www.tengoseddeti.org/descargas.php

Proceed with caution though .... Unfortunately the guys that did the compilation didn't check thoroughly the copyrights, for ex.: there is a book by (then Cardinal) Joseph Ratzinger based on his University lectures but no claim if it can be redistributed or not.

cheers,

   Pedro.

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina