[sword-devel] osis2mod "verse not well formed" messages

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 04:16:55 MST 2008

Hi Daniel,

The lines in the source code are:
if (tagDepth != verseDepth) {
	cout << "Warning verse " << currentOsisID << " is not well formed:("
<< verseDepth << "," << tagDepth << ")" << endl;

So I'd guess that you have open tags you haven't closed, or closed
tags you haven't opened. Or you aren't being strictly heirarchical.
Or that there is a problem in osis2mod :)

God Bless,
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)