[sword-devel] Quotation mark, non-English usage?

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:46:07 MST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Kahunapule Michael Johnson
<kahunapule at mpj.cx> wrote:
> Chris Little wrote:
>> Should the NASB be presented with verse-per-line layout (e.g. via a
>> <lb/> at the end of each verse)?
>
> I think so, because that is the way the translators intended for it to
> be presented, and therefore how they punctuated it.

I'm still not convinced that what the translators intended for a print
copy has anything to do with how it should be displayed on the
computer.  I personally very much dislike verse per line layouts.

I find this discussion about how a module should be presented somewhat
amusing after the repeated statements that OSIS separates content from
presentation.

Jon