[sword-devel] engine profiling

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:59:03 MST 2008

Troy,

I've tried applying that simple fix to the zverse driver to 1.5.11 under
linux - and it makes a big difference. Indexing modules becomes a lot
quicker.
It's now within 3% of the raw driver for processing the whole ESV. I
consider that sufficiently close :)
Thanks for doing this.

I'll try it out under MSVC sometime...

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)