[sword-devel] emptyvss and Mac binaries of utilities

Gregory Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:19:30 MST 2008

If you don't mind building from the command line, you can get those
tools built yourself without much problem. Just download the source
(labeled as Linux, but works fine in OS X) and issue the normal
commands. Having curl, clucene, and icu installed through fink or
darwinports is a good idea. Contact me off-list if you need help on
either of those. Feel free to ask on-list if you have issues with
building the Sword library.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone