[sword-devel] SwordReader - bugtracking w/ mantis

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 20 15:29:55 MST 2008

Guys,
I have added a bug tracker to the swordreader.org website
http://www.swordreader.org/mantis
If you are testing swordreader please take a moment and sign up, then
give me a day to get you appropriate permissions (if you are a developer
on the project - Albert, Barry, SonWon, Robin, and Mr Overcash our web
content manager).
Please post all the bugs and wish list items in there once I get things
fully set up. Should be ready in a couple of days.

I am working on getting a separate mailing list started for SwordReader
as well.
In Christ,
David Trotz