[sword-devel] soText tagged modules ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 19 08:33:34 MST 2008

Hi there .......

Robin Randall has made the tool to make soText tagged modules from xml.
  In a week or two, I hope to start looking at a filter to output
properly formatted text to the frontends (returning the right stuff for
StripText, RenderText, EntryAttributes etc. to work properly).

Can Troy or someone suggest which would be the best of the existing
filters to look at as a template or example for what we need to do?  I
shall start by stepping through the existing filter from a commandline
example until I'm familiar with what happens, and begin work from there.
  All suggestions would be welcome at this stage.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com