[sword-devel] Geneva 1599 Bible module - misplaced verses?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Jul 17 19:14:29 MST 2008

David Haslam wrote:
> There was a very similar bug in the ISV module, the ItaDio module, the
> ItaRive module.  Probably several other modules too.

This *sounds* like its an old bug in an importer or in the drivers that
is being exposed because the bug has been fixed. If that's the case,
these should be relatively easy to export, correct, and re-import.
However...

> The fault disappeared after I removed the module KJVgb which causes an
> address violation.

Are you saying that the above problem completely disappears if KJVgb is
not installed?

If that's the case, then I have no idea where the source of the problem
is and we'll have to do some investigation.

(The address violation is more or less expected in Sword 1.5.11. There's
some rudimentary code to make the program just confused enough to cause
it to crash, but not enough to make it actually use the module
correctly. All of the GenBook Bibles are definitely intended for
frontend developers only at the moment.)

--Chris