[sword-devel] SwordReader for SHx SH3 processor...

John Gammon zorkermobile at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 17 08:01:40 MST 2008

Is there a SR package which will install and operate on this platform?

 HP Jornada 548
 SHx SH3
 Memory 32MB
 Expansion slot (I have a 64MB and a 512MB CF card)
 Microsoft Windows CE
 Version 3.0.9348 (Build 9357)

Also,
 HP Jornada 720
 StrongARM SA1110
 Memory 32MB
 Expansion slot (I have a 64MB and a 512MB CF card)
 Microsoft Windows CE 3.0 (MS W for Handheld PC 2000)
 IE version 4.01
 Pocket Outlook Version 3.1

I have not been able to locate the installation packages.  Can someone point
me in the right direction for the installation and notes to install the SR
software?  I have tried it on both units and it has failed at both
instances.

OliveTree on the WinCE devices takes entirely too long to load and has some
memory challenges.  I would like to use the SR to keep consistent with the
desktop software I am using.  I would like to be able to share the modules
from my desktop with the handhelds.

Thanks,

John Gammon