[sword-devel] EVC3 Compile Errors

scribe at crosswire.org scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jul 15 02:52:03 MST 2008

Yes, I also thought the evc build of the sword lib would not use clucene. The legwork you guys are doing investigating storing the xml markup out-of-line is valuable.

We had just removed a prototype clucene alternative for platforms that can't use clucene and having realized evc doesn't build with clucene (should have already known), thought it might be good to check if it still might be useful while we still remember it's there in svn history.

Please know your work on soText is valuable.

  -Troy.