[sword-devel] EVC3 Compile Errors

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 06:57:12 MST 2008

When I Rebuild All using EVC3 I get many errors like this:

Could not find file mem.h

If I remember correctly this is needed for a DOS build not windows.  So
I rem the line out in swbuf.h (A Sword function) and now all of the
mem.h errors are gone.  Do we need to just rem this out or is there a
better way to fix this?

Someone not getting these errors check your swbuf.h to see if it is rem
out.  I am thinking that if you are using Visual Studio (VS) then you do
not need to rem this line out as mem.h comes with VS, I think.  I have a
copy of VS 2005 now and I can test later.  I don't want to reload all of
the modules again at this time, that was painfully slow.

--
SonWon

I choose God and all that my choice entails in this life even unto death and look forward to the new life that will come.