[sword-devel] SwordReader PocketPC and SmartPhone CAB files.

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:08:39 MST 2008

Barry Drake wrote:
> Hi David .........
>
> David Trotz wrote:
>
>> Certainly lets discuss this further. I would like to hear others opinions as well; including Albert Sites and Barry Drake.
>> If we diverge to two separate menus we need to implement some way to keep them in sync, so that when a smartphone developer adds a menu item reflecting some new feature the windows mobile devs get the menu automatically as well, and visa versa.
>>

> I think it's just fine.  It's exactly what I would have done, and I
> don't think we ought to go for two different interfaces.  This keeps the
> whole thing simple - and it is intuitive and works well.  It also gives
> a nice uncluttered text screen!

I'll be disappointed if I have to use my Windows Mobile device like a
SmartPhone.  I paid the extra money to have the extra functionality and
desire to use that functionality.  I think it would be easy to give the
user an option as mentioned in a previous post.  Hopefully someone else
will agree with me  :)