[sword-devel] Arabic Bible

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jul 10 14:01:32 MST 2008

Dear Chris,

Thanks for putting the AraSVD with vowels already up in Beta.

One remark - could you please put it up as an extra module and not
simply as an updated/improved version of the old module we had?

2 reasons:

1) Not everyone likes vocalisations - some Arabic readers think they are
a bit baby-ish. For some they are crucially important. So we should
offer choice.
2) The old version is public domain - this one is more restricted. A
public domain version has significant advantages for third party
distributers

My suggestion is to distribute them side by side.

Peter