[sword-devel] SwordReader PocketPC and SmartPhone CAB files.

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Jul 10 10:17:21 MST 2008

Hi David ..........

David Trotz wrote:
> It is my intention to have the ability to view two texts side by side. So don't worry its coming, I just really want to focus on stablization and optimization once I get all the original functionality back in place, which includes the hyperlinks.

That's fantastic.  If you need me to look at the code and help with any
of this, things are getting just a little quieter now I'm back from New
York.  I'm nowhere near up to your level of coding but might be able to
help with some of it.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com