[sword-devel] OSIS huh?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:08:03 MST 2008

So I've overcome my problems with the chapter/book titles - I hadn't
set the Headings() option to on.  Now that I've figured that one out,
I've run into this curiosity.  It appears in the kjvfull.xml (and also
in the KJV module), but not in the kjv.xml and so on.  The first
occurrence appears to be in Genesis 2.9.  A few words in, I see the
following:
<w lemma="strong:H00 strong:H06779">made</w>

Is that correct?  Should there be a strong:H00 item in there?  It's
not there in kjv.xml but it's there in kjvfull.xml.  I'm rather
confused by it.

--Greg