[sword-devel] SwordReader PocketPC and SmartPhone CAB files.

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:15:56 MST 2008

David,

Not sure if this is useful since it is pure Win32.

Try this out, call in WinMain():

globals:
TCHAR g_szClassName[11] = TEXT("App name here");    // Main window class
name
TCHAR g_szTitle[11] = TEXT("Window name here");        // Main window name

FUNCTION:
    SetFocusToApp

PURPOSE:
        function to set the focus back to the main window

***********************************************************************/
HWND SetFocusToApp()
{
  HWND hWnd = NULL;

  // Check if the application is running. If it's running then focus on
the window.
  hWnd = FindWindow(g_szClassName, g_szTitle);

    // Bring to front if running
  if(hWnd)
    SetForegroundWindow(hWnd);

    return hWnd;
}

Code snip it for WinMain()

  HWND hWnd = SetFocusToApp();

  if(hWnd)
    return 0;

David Trotz wrote:
>> Another thing to sort out.  If I exit SwordReader using the exit
>> menuitem, it's OK.  If I exit using the close button, as you know,
>> Windows Mobile leaves the program running in the background.  When I try
>> to re-start SwordReader, another instance opens, and won't run properly
>> because the module files are already open in the first instance.
>>

> I must not be registering the window correctly with the OS. This should
> be an easy fix.
> --
> David

SonWon

I choose God and all that my choice entails in this life even unto death and look forward to the new life that will come.