[sword-devel] SwordReader PocketPC and SmartPhone CAB files.

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 7 12:30:38 MST 2008

Hi David .......

David Trotz wrote:
> I have assembled a couple of CAB files for the Windows Mobile platform

Another thing to sort out.  If I exit SwordReader using the exit
menuitem, it's OK.  If I exit using the close button, as you know,
Windows Mobile leaves the program running in the background.  When I try
to re-start SwordReader, another instance opens, and won't run properly
because the module files are already open in the first instance.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com