[sword-devel] OSIS title of work unclear

Wolfgang Schultz woschultz at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 22:13:41 MST 2008

i have a question about OSIS :-) I want to get the title of a osis
modul in order to set the appropriate field in my OsisHtmlBibleQuery

Now the problem  following is set in the kjv.xml files

 <work osisWork="KJV">
    <title>King James Version (1769) with Strongs Numbers and Morphology</title>
    <identifier type="OSIS">Bible.KJV</identifier>

but it seems this is not unambiguous because there could be a lot of
title -elements some have attributes which clarify the purpose but the
important thing "modul title" has no attribute or is having no
attribute the signal for modul title?!?

I would suggest to set a special value for the type-attribute to mark
the modul title more clear

BTW: the lite version has set also <title>King James Version (1769)
with Strongs Numbers and Morphology</title> although it hasn't strongs