[sword-devel] Ukrainian module - numerical residues in 1 Chronicles 1 and Isaiah 1

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 13:29:55 MST 2008

Attempting to upload a file here just egg timed, so I have resorted to other
means.

Download it from a shared folder in my box.net account
http://www.box.net/shared/ot3oodov4g http://www.box.net/shared/ot3oodov4g

The actual filename is uk.clean.zip and contains uk.clean.xml
Although the country code for the Ukraine is ua, CCEL had used the two
letter acronym uk for this module.
Strange but true.

NB.  The only changes were the removal of the 153 numbers.  I have not even
changed the revision history.

-- David