[sword-devel] Versification

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:37:07 MST 2008

Would it not be easier just to have the Sword Engine have standard
book name and chapter/verse parsing, and then have every module's key
file be the basis for what that module contains?  Then the key file
would be generated at the time the original document is parsed, and if
it has extra books not provided for by the standard 66 Protestant and
extra Catholic books, then it can provide those name
completion/abbreviation schemes in its module .conf file.  This, of
course, might require a different key file structure than is currently
used, but that could be accommodated.

--Greg