[sword-devel] new morphology

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Jan 27 02:29:24 MST 2008

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008, Chris Little wrote:

> We gave a new Greek morphology in the pipeline to replace virtually
> all of our existing morphologies, and I would be interested to hear
> people's opinions or concerns, considering it does represent a certain
> amount of change from the current system.

This looks good. As usual I try to think even further, maybe too much,
but you can judge.

Would it be possible to write localization files for the codes and use
the library to create entries on the fly? The file would have each term
and the translation, just like in the list in your later post.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland