[sword-devel] New Morphology

RLRANDALLX at aol.com RLRANDALLX at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 22:10:06 MST 2008

Chris,
I appreciate you helping to clear some confusion here since I think
that I helped with some of nudging.  This is great news, since all  Greek
modules will have a common morph reference.  I think covering all  the
combinations in the known works would be adequate since most of the
works are not dynamic (akin to Strong's dictionary work.)

I was wondering if you could make a similar statement pertaining
to the Hebrew morphology as I don't suppose Robinson's codes
have been or will be used for Hebrew morphs?

In His Grace,
Robin

E-mail: RLRandallX at aol.com

48)