[sword-devel] GPL and other license related questions

Jason Galyon jtgalyon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 12:18:08 MST 2008

Thank you for being a voice of reason and self control.

There are valid issues for the protecting of work and the desire to
allow for wide dissemination that get burried under pagan trivia and
self serving agendas and rage.

My concern is that the portions I write not be viral.  I am not really
concerned if others use my work, it happens all the time.  I have
thought about a clause that states that the code may only be used for
non commercial purposes but such interests can be purchased.

Well reasoned discussion on this is welcome.

Also, I am looking for people who are developing not for themselves and
personal reward but for God and HIS Word.  I doubt God is too interested
in being exploited by the 'evil' (TM) of capitalism.

Jason