[sword-devel] How to get vowels in the Arabic bible module?

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:26:24 MST 2008

Chris wrote:

> We can assume the Word documents are a good source, so proofing is

I've seen way too many documents that are not good sources, despite
purporting to be so,to assume that they are good.

> unnecessary beyond verifying that the Sword module is a good representation of the Word document originals.

There is a reason why Logos has somebody proof read their
resources,even when they get clean copy directly from the publisher.

> The "fluent in the target language" suggestion is just ridiculous.

Format shifting always introduces errors.  The only issue is how
severe those errors are.

xan

jonathon