[sword-devel] First century Greek was unaccented as r Rapier's Greek fonts.

avolunteer DrStovallFoundation pythondrs at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 05:00:02 MST 2008

Sorry I missed the un in the subject of the last post.  Of course
First Century Greek was also all caps.  But tradition makes it
easier to read lower case.  But I will not change to accents or
other human interpretation devices as they become available.

Concerning the Python Rapier version of the Sword